Take the first step towards your child’s bright future.
At Millennium World School we have made sure to continue the education even during these challenging times. We have made sure that no disruption is caused in the learning process of the students and have included the best practices for a remote learning mode until we can get back to the physical classroom environment.
Currently, we are inviting admissions from pre-primary to VII for the session of 2022-2023.Enroll Now
The admission procedure in Millennium World School is conducted in three levels:
The parents have to fill up an inquiry form either online or by physically reaching out to the reception at the school campus. They will also be given a VAK form which the parents have to submit along with the inquiry form.
If you have filled up the inquiry form online our admission counselor will get in touch with you for further discussion and you can freeze the date for campus visits and tour.
The admission counselor will brief the parents about the curriculum; the school infrastructure; fee structure; COVID-related preventive measures and any additional queries. After the briefing session, the parents are given a tour of the campus to have a preview of the available facilities and the learning environment. The campus tour is followed by a meeting with the principal of the school.
The parents are then requested to fill in an admission docket which they have to purchase by paying an amount of ₹ 1000/-.
Once the parents have made their decision, they have to secure the seat and complete the admission procedure by paying the 1st installment of the fees.
In case there is a requirement of any assessment involved the parents will be intimidated by the school and the results will be shared about the same.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
1. Copy of the Birth Certificate
2. Copy of the Report Card from the previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
1. Evidence of having graduated from the previous class.
2. 4 photographs of the student.
3. 2 parents photographs.
4. Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards).
5. Proof of residence.
6. Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification/
7. Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra-Curricular. activities.
8. Photocopy of Passport if available. This is mandatory for overseas students.
9. The Admission documentation booklet must also be completed and duly signed by both parents. It contains information that will assist you in your relationship with the school.
If the admission process has been completed and the fees has been paid but the student doesn’t join the session, the school is not liable for a fee refund. In case the student wishes to withdraw after joining, the withdrawal process has to be followed and no refund policy is applicable for the same.
1. Students are admitted on First Come, First Served basis depending on vacancies. The students will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The timetable will be handed over in the class to the students by the Class Teacher.
2. We conduct no formal interviews with the child or the parent.
3. Selected candidates will be required to make the fee payment within 7 days of the declaration of the result.
4. The school reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
Once the Fee and documents are submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through courier or E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be completed, if any.
Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform & textbook allotment.
Your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission. The timetable for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher.
You are requested to kindly inform the School of your joining date if there is any delay. This is mandatory because staff needs to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and they, in turn, need to make preparations accordingly.
Teachers will assist your child with the syllabi which have been covered in the class till date.